Mapping Pathways to Exits
A virtual event presented by B Capital Group
If the current climate has taught us anything, it’s that startups must remain agile during uncertain times, particularly founders and investors exploring exit opportunities. Whether you’ve just started considering your options, or your startup’s path to exit is clearly mapped out, it’s good to understand all exit strategies available for you and your team.
Exit strategies are different for every company and can naturally evolve over time. However, the uncertainty of today’s stay at home orders, remote workforce and changing consumer needs have altered many industries’ landscape. These changes have left startups reconsidering their exit opportunities.
While this uncertainty may not be ideal, it does open many different doors for startups and investors. Join us on Wednesday, October 28th at 10:30 a.m. PDT / 1:30 p.m. EDT for a conversation with market experts, exploring what exit opportunities are available. Our presenters will:
- Provide market updates and outlooks for M&A
- Explore IPO, DL, SPAC transactions, as well as the benefits and considerations for each.
- Discuss benchmarks and KPI’s for SaaS companies navigating exit strategies
- Greg Emerson, Partner and Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
- Kristin DeClark, Co-Head of US Equity Capital Markets and Global Head of Technology ECM at Barclays
- Matt Margolin, Head of VC Coverage at Barclays
- Ashwini Gautam, VP Tech Investment Banking at Nomura
- Rashmi Gopinath, Partner at B Capital Group
Attendees are invited to network with our speakers and B Capital team members in our virtual lounge following the event.
About B Capital Group
B Capital Group is a global firm specializing in venture and growth capital investments. In addition to investing in a company, B Capital helps its portfolio of startups recruit and train amazing teams via our network of top talent and in-house recruiting and talent experts. A priority since the firm’s inception, B Capital has achieved gender parity and women hold half of the Director+ roles at the Firm. The Information named B Capital Group one of the top-10 most diverse companies in the Venture Capital industry.